db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Ross Mcdonald <rossaj...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject SQLException Derby 10.5.3.0_1
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:01:47 GMT
Hi Guys.

Through one of my webapps, my Jackrabbit instance is failing with an underlying Derby error:

ERROR - BundleDbPersistenceManager - failed to check existence of node
references: c6681b77-e4a5-4027-9d20-b53db5819964
java.sql.SQLException: The conglomerate (1,056) requested does not
exist.
        at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unkno wn
Source)
        at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.<init>(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement20.<init>(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement30.<init>(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement40.<init>(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver40.newEmbedPreparedStatement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.exe cuteStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:

293)

can any one enlighten me ?

Thanks for your help,

 -- Ross