Hi,

I get the above error while executing the Update statement through a java application. The error occurs when the update statement involves a Blob field.

I have ensured that input stream being given to setBinaryStream method is not closed and the length being given is also correct.

Also, may I say that I can't find any source where I can readily find the detailed description of a Derby error and its possible causes. The reference documentation just cryptically says : "Container has been closed". Now, what can be make out of this?

Regards,
Dinesh