Hi, all.  Yes, I'm now using Derby within the product I'm working on in my new job! :)

So, I have some questions.  I'll send separate emails for each ones to keep the threads simpler.

I could  have quite a few rows in my table - perhaps up to 100 million.  The table will have about 5 columns.  Do you have a sense of how long it will take to do a soft upgrade of a database of this size?  Is it in the 1-9 minute range, 10-20 minutes, 1 hour, multiple hours?  I can test this myself, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick ballpark.

Thanks,

David

--
David W. Van Couvering