db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Charlie Hubbard <charlie.hubb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GenericPreparedStatements leak due to DependencyManager?
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:45:01 GMT
Actually I see this as well.  I had over 690,000 of these laying around, and
I am using Derby 10.5.3.  I don't know if I have a test case that I can
share, but within my program when I profile it I see a lot of these.  They
look like they are weakly referenced, but the GC doesn't want to give them
up.

Charlie