db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Murat.Kne...@tolina.com
Subject Antwort: Re: NPE in JBitSet
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:27:07 GMT
Hi Bryan,

thanks for the reply. I submitted the bug as #4549.

Regards,
Murat

Von:
Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com>
An:
Derby Discussion <derby-user@db.apache.org>
Datum:
16.02.2010 02:39
Re: NPE in JBitSet

> I'm getting a NPE with Derby 10.5.3.0. Is there a known workaround or
> can I post this as a bug at JIRA?

Hi Murat,

I see the same problem with the current Derby trunk, so this seems
like a new bug to me. If you could post it as a bug at JIRA that would
be very much appreciated.

Please include your test case, and the Derby stack trace, just as you
did in your email; it was very clearly presented, thank you!

Regarding a workaround, I'm afraid I don't know of any. Something
has gone wrong in the data structures in the SQL compiler, but it will
take some study to figure out exactly what.

thanks,

bryan