db-derby-user mailing list archives

From bruehlicke <bruehli...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded Connection fail when disconnected from Network ? Solaris
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:17:55 GMT
Just want to check if some of you had the same experience.

I have my NetBeans based app with Embedded Derby. Now, I "for fun"
pulled out the network cable of my Solaris development box and it
fails to connect to the database. Doing the same on Windows works
(?read?Really strange)

Could still be a red herring - but if anyone had similar experience
(aka no connection to embedded Derby when disconnected from Network) -
let me know - in particular if you see the same on Solaris.

B-)