db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Donald McLean <dmclea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help in designing secure database application
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:03:43 GMT
You could try obfuscation - that is, using nonsense strings that can
be mapped to the real table/column names by your program.

You could add a password to the database, something built into the
software so that users wouldn't even be able to open the database.

--
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that

Join the photo preservation advocacy Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=148274709288