db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Steen Jakobsen" <...@logodata.dk>
Subject Derby Clientdriver and windows server (exchange)
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:17:57 GMT

I thought I had the problems with networked derby handled.
But no...

I've managed to derby.system.home ... Which should be advertised more
aggressively.
I've managed to get derby to listen to the host-add ( not localhost)
I've managed to get to derby running on my development pc  and get to it
from the internet.

So now we go the production environment ... I.e.  windows exchange
server.

And no go ... Connection refused ????
Even trying to stopnetworkserver is refused .

Anybody tried this constellation and succeded using derby ?
Or did I just calculate without host ?

I could use a hint.-) Since I'm using the embedded driver at the
moment... And that is no good in this situation, since the application
is not designed to this setup.