db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby in windows
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:07:41 GMT
On 18.02.10 16:07, Erik Steen Jakobsen wrote:
> reason for problems is always some 40 cm away from the screen.
>
> The derby standard startNetworkserver.bat did not contain any use of
> %DERBY_CMD_LINE_ARGS%
> So they were registered and so on ... But never used.
> Only a wrong stop command did uncover this bug in the startup batch.

Hi Erik,

I found an existing issue [1] that fits your description of the problem,
and I attached a patch to it. Thanks for the feedback, the problem will
hopefully be fixed in the coming releases.

Just for reference, which Derby version are you using?

Regards,
--
Kristian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3507