db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: NPE in JBitSet
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 01:39:26 GMT
> I'm getting a NPE with Derby Is there a known workaround or
> can I post this as a bug at JIRA?

Hi Murat,

I see the same problem with the current Derby trunk, so this seems
like a new bug to me. If you could post it as a bug at JIRA that would
be very much appreciated.

Please include your test case, and the Derby stack trace, just as you
did in your email; it was very clearly presented, thank you!

Regarding a workaround, I'm afraid I don't know of any. Something
has gone wrong in the data structures in the SQL compiler, but it will
take some study to figure out exactly what.

View raw message