db-derby-user mailing list archives

From AKA_DERBY <gn_keer...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SQL Parser Code in Apache Derby Source Code
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 00:43:53 GMT

Hello Rick,

       Thank you for replying. I am kind of stuck with another build error.
Everytime I build it, I am getting an Ant Build error dialog pop up.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27462091/Ant_build_failed.jpg  . There are links
discussing this - like

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200906.mbox/%3Cx6d49eiauf.fsf@Sun.COM%3E

but I have not been able to locate this ant.properties file at all to change
the variables (j14lib, j15lib and j16lib) .

Could you please explain in detail what exactly is to be done to get rid of
this build error. I would like to mention that I am using a 64bit Windows 7,
and Eclipse Ganymede/Galileo to execute Apache Derby code.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,