hmm I thought I did.

I'll double the check.

George H

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Sai Pullabhotla <> wrote:
This normally means that you do not have unlimited strength
jurisdiction policy files installed in the JRE you are using. There
are a couple of JAR files that you can download from Sun/JRE vendor
that you need to place in jre/lib/security folder. Without these
policy files you cannot use strong encryption like a 256-bit keys.

Hope this helps.

Sai Pullabhotla