db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Ronald Rudy <ronchal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Statements
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:35:50 GMT
Thanks Bryan, I'm looking into doing a bit more debugging, though I found a solution that throttles
my activity sufficiently while I work on other problems.  Unfortunately I don't have a lot
of time to devote to this particular issue, I was just hoping that perhaps there was something
obvious I was doing incorrectly and could adjust.

Nothing like changing the tires while you're racing around the track!