db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Michelle Tamakloe <mercier...@hotmail.com>
Subject DERBY INSTALLATION
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2010 17:58:33 GMT

Hiive downloaded derby but cant seem to get eclipse to recognize it. Ive done the whole double
click on a project and select apache...but its never on the drop down menu. ive downloaded
derby opened the bin file to unzip it, but not sure what to do next! PLAESE HELP...I desperately
need it for my project which was  assigned 3 weeks ago and is due in o thursday but havent
started coz ive spent so much time trying to sort out this situation.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/