db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: backup databes problem
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:11:00 GMT
> I would like to backup derby databes. But I get this error:
>
> *The local depo is empty. Cannot create archive.

That's not a Derby message. It must be coming from somewhere
in the backup tools and scripts that you have written yourself.

Perhaps you can search your source tree, and see where that
message is coming from, and that will give you some clues.

Alternatively, try running the backup command directly, using the
ij tool, and see if the script works that way. You can find the
Derby documentation about how to run the backup tools here:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.5/adminguide/cadminhubbkup98797.html

thanks,

bryan