db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rami Ojares / PDF-Comics Oy <r...@absinth.fi>
Subject ASSERT FAILED RowChanger already open continued
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:46:20 GMT
Let me give a bit context to how this error happens

I keep inserting rows.

Then an exception occurs (this exception is caused by a before trigger).
So I do a rollback.
Then I continue inserting rows.
I make one insert succesfully but then the same exception ( the
constraint violation implemented by the before trigger) happens again.
Now I don't get the exception from the trigger anymore but instead the
ASSERT FAILED exception.
This time when I do the rollback I get exception
java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: A network protocol error
was encountered and the connection has been terminated: the requested
command encountered an unarchitected and implementation-specific
condition for which there was no architected message

- rami