db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Sai Pullabhotla <sai.pullabho...@jmethods.com>
Subject Re: Illegal Key Size problem
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 15:54:42 GMT
This normally means that you do not have unlimited strength
jurisdiction policy files installed in the JRE you are using. There
are a couple of JAR files that you can download from Sun/JRE vendor
that you need to place in jre/lib/security folder. Without these
policy files you cannot use strong encryption like a 256-bit keys.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla