db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Rajy" <r...@bisan.com>
Subject Derby 10.2 windows mobile 6.1
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:09:30 GMT
Hi,

I have an application that uses derby database.

The application used to work on a Motorola Symbol MC70 with Windows Mobile
5.x.

The application uses Java 1.3, so the application has to use an old version
of derby (10.2.something)

Now I am running an application on Windows Mobile 6.1 on a Motorola Symbol
MC55, but couldn't get it to create a derby database instance.

Is there a compatibility problem or what could be the problem?

Thanks,

Rajy

This  message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by Bisan Systems Ltd  MailScanner,
and is believed  to be clean. Bisan Systems Ltd  does  not  represent  that  any  attachment
 is free from computer viruses or defects and the user assumes all responsibility  for any
 loss, damage  or  consequence  resulting  directly  or  indirectly  from  the use of any
attachment. The information  contained  in  any  email  does not necessarily  reflect the
views of Bisan systems or any other related entities or persons.