db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Donald McLean <dmclea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XJ073 The data in this BLOB or CLOB is no longer available
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 01:23:39 GMT
This condition is very frequently caused when the user has autocommit
set to true. BLOBs and CLOBs can only be used inside a transaction
(i.e. autocommit set to false). Don't forget to commit the transaction
after you have finished with the BLOB/CLOB.

--
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that

Join the photo preservation advocacy Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=148274709288