db-derby-user mailing list archives

From malesch <male...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Different DB behavior loaded from JAR vs. file system
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:22:15 GMT
I checked again, altough I was quite sure, I only connect as the user
"app" (I have no other users).
In every case "values CURRENT_USER" always return "APP" and the second
query always the
schema name "APP" with the corresponding "table name".

I realized that I previously wrote nonsense because not tables are
missing (what would lead to
a user problem) but rows in a table...