db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Wildman <wle...@nycap.rr.com>
Subject Re: SQLException Table does not exist although just created
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:58:27 GMT

Rick,

Again, thanks for your very generous and detailed help!

I am attempting to use the same data file that I used with mySQL. It has no
column names at all, just values. It is in CSV format with strings having
embedded spaces and commas surrounded by double quotes.

I guess I had better start reading the Derby documentation seriously -- it
appears to be quite different from mySQL in many ways.

-Bill