db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Wildman <wle...@nycap.rr.com>
Subject Re: SQLException Table does not exist although just created
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:19:43 GMT

After having fixed the table name capitalization problem, when I attempt to
execute the CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE call, I get this error:

java.sql.SQLException: The exception 'java.sql.SQLException: Column
'COLUMN2' is either not in any table in the FROM list or appears within a
join specification and is outside the scope of the join specification or
appears in a HAVING clause and is not in the GROUP BY list. If this is a
CREATE or ALTER TABLE  statement then 'COLUMN2' is not a column in the
target table.' was thrown while evaluating an expression.
        at
org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)

This is quite a helpful error message, yes? Can anyone help in interpreting
it?

Thanks!
-Bill