db-derby-user mailing list archives

From velimzo <veli...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 17:51:46 GMT

I am new in Derby.

Here is my problem:
I am following "Getting Started With Java DB" instructions.
Problem occures when I try to follow instructions for "Run a JDBC program
using the embedded driver".
I compiled successfully WwdEmbedded.java, not following instructions but
with a command javac *.java
When I try to run WwdEmbedded.java there is an error that looks like this:
C:\Documents and Settings\Zoran\Desktop\DERBYTUTOR>java WwdEmbedded
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: WwdEmbedded
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: WwdEmbedded
Could not find the main class: WwdEmbedded.  Program will exit.