db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Allgeyer, Jessica" <jallge...@GAIC.COM>
Subject Upgrading Issues
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 13:37:15 GMT

Recently we have upgraded our Derby DB from 10.3.1.4  to 10.5.3.0. With the latest version,
 api CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE is throwing the error 'java.lang.NullPointerException'
when a file is empty. After investigation, any version above our previous version of 10.3.1.4
causes this error. Can you provide us with a solution or adjustments we need to make on our
end? Please let me know if you need more information provided.

Thanks
Jessica Allgeyer
(513) 763 - 8523

e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged, intended
solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy the