db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Flavio Palumbo" <f.palu...@silmasoftware.com>
Subject R: using ASTParser and TreeWalker
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:17:12 GMT
Hi Rich,

thanks for your super quick answer ;-))

> Please tell us more about the problems you are having compiling the
> Derby trunk. We want to make the build easier.

I tried to build Derby following the guide at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/BuildingDerby ; I'm currently using NetBeans
6.5 with jdk 1.6.0 ; when I try to build the project I get a lot of
exceptions due mainly to the fact that I'm not able to add jUnit jars to the
project.
I'm bit hurry now, I'll try to generate again the project this week end to
be more accurate.

> Yes, you should be able to compile these classes against the official
> debug jars for 10.5.3.0.

what you mean with "debug jars" ?

Thanks a lot.

Flavio