db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:derby:jdbcDemoDB;create=true
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:38:08 GMT
> not seem to be able to find the embedded driver. I cannot find a library
> called "Embedded Driver". Can anyone see what I am doing wrong? I

EmbeddedDriver is not a library, it is a class.

Can you post your code? That would make it easier to see what you are doing wrong.

Can you compare your code against the Derby embedded example program in

If there are sections of that web page that are confusing, ask some questions
about the confusing parts and we'll be glad to help!

View raw message