db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Simon Payne <Simon.Pa...@1spatial.com>
Subject target date for Derby 10.6.1
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:00:35 GMT
Hi there

Please can you advise me what is the target date for release of Derby 10.6.1.  I am particularly
interested in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-712 about sequence support as this
will be very useful for our application.

Thanks!

Simon Payne

1Spatial: unlocking data, empowering business
Making geospatial data current, accessible, easily shared and trusted

www.1spatial.com

1Spatial Group Limited; Registered in England No. 4785688 VAT Reg. No. 816329821; Registered
Office: Cavendish House; 6 Cambridge Business Park; Cambridge; CB4 0WZ; United Kingdom

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of 1Spatial Group Limited, its subsidiaries or associated
companies, except where the author specifically states them to be the views of 1Spatial Group
Limited, its subsidiaries or associated companies.

1Spatial Group Limited, its subsidiaries and associated companies will not be held liable
for any legally binding obligations that are not the subject of an official 1Spatial purchase
order or as part of a contract signed by a director of one of the aforementioned companies.

Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this email or attachments. You should understand and accept that, when communicating
with us by e-mail, it is not a totally secure communications medium.