db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Dan Farrell <...@danf.us>
Subject Derby + PHP ?
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 05:03:03 GMT
Hi All,

i would like to connect to a Derby DB With PHP.  It seems that to do
so I will need the ibm db2 module for PHP.  To build that, in turn,  I
will need db2 header and library files.  But for the life of me, I
can't find a suitable download for these files anywhere.  Many of the
links seem to have vanished from IBM's site, but there are no such
links at the Apache Derby site either, from what I can tell.

Can anyone help me figure out where I can obtain IBM's Client Driver
package so that I can build the db2 module for PHP and connect to my
Derby Database?

Or is there some better solution that doesn't require IBM libraries?

Thank you very much, I'm stumbling in the dark.

Sincerely,

	Dan Farrell