db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Dan Farrell <...@danf.us>
Subject Re: Derby + PHP ?
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:21:45 GMT
Hi, and thank you.  My understanding was that I still needed the DB2 stuff behind odbc. Was
I mistaken?
I know jdbc works well,  but I haven't been able to get my odbc_connect to succeed. Can anyone
please help me find the proper odbc connection syntax and backend to connect to a Derby network
server from PHP?

Thanks again!