I like Derby. I am using OSGi in order to have a SOA platform. I know derby is working in Embedded mode as OSGi bundle. I would like to know if it is possible run Derby in client-server mode using OSGi. I have dowloaded derby and I have found a org.apache.derby.osgi.EmbeddedActivator class. I think this is the only way for running Derby inside OSGi.

Do you know any options for having a database server inside OSGi??? I would like run only one proccess and that all my components were included in the OSGi framework, Derby too. But using client-server arquitecture

Thank you
Santiago Miguel Aranda Rojas