db-derby-user mailing list archives

From RAPPAZ Francois <francois.rap...@unifr.ch>
Subject RE: data lost with ij
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:14:06 GMT
I use to file called with the run command in ij
1 file says:
AUTOCOMMIT OFF;

CREATE TABLE authors (
	name1 varchar(20) NOT NULL,
	name2 varchar(20) NOT NULL,
	data varchar(50),
	auhtor_id INTEGER NOT NULL GENERATED ALWAYS AS IDENTITY (START WITH 1, INCREMENT BY 1)
);

CREATE INDEX name ON AUTHORS (name1, name2);

ALTER TABLE authors
   ADD CONSTRAINT authors_pk Primary Key (
      author_id);

COMMIT;

2 file contains the insert statement and nothing else.
Is this the problem ?

François