db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: ERROR 42X51 class not found
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:56:04 GMT
> Here is what the sysinfo utility reports on my development machine (network
> server run on localhost which is a windows machine):

> Java classpath:  C:\Daten\eclipse ganymede\derby;
>
> Here is what sysinfo reports on the Linux server:

> Java classpath:  /var/lib/derby/db-derby-10.5.3.0-bin/lib/derby.jar:

It looks like your development environment has your eclipse project home
directory in your classpath, but your Linux deployment environment does not.

I think you need to double-check the setup of the Linux server environment
so that the class files for the procedures you have written are in that classpath.

thanks,

bryan