db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Sylvain Leroux <s...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Derby 10.5 + JDK1.6
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:06:57 GMT
Second guess:

Since you are connected as "admin" at insert time, your row is inserted into
ADMIN.TBLTEST.

On the other hand, if you are connected anonymously to the DB while reading,
chances are you're are using instead APP.TBLTEST at that time.

Of course, this only could happen without error if you have created both
ADMIN.TBLTEST and APP.TBLTEST at some point during your tests. OK, I know that's
a lot of "if"...

Sylvain

--
Website: http://www.chicoree.fr