db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Sylvain Leroux <s...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Derby 10.5 + JDK1.6
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 09:31:09 GMT
Hi Shaffin

And welcome to Derby ;)

> when I browse using the table, I dont see the new row that I originally inserted
What kind of tool are you using to "browse" the table? ij? Or is it from a
custom written program? My first guess would be that there was a problem while
reading back the data.

 >           c = stmt.executeUpdate();
However, just to be sure, it could be interesting to check the return value of
executeUpadte, in order to see if a row was really inserted by your statement.

Not sure this is relevant, but what's your platform?

Sylvain

--
Website: http://www.chicoree.fr