db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Guy Davis <da...@guydavis.ca>
Subject How to upgrade database created with 10.4 to 10.5
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 19:47:56 GMT
Hi,

We recently upgraded to 10.5 for our app, but some of the databases on
I try to call a new 10.5 procedure such as:
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_UPDATE_STATISTICS.  Any 10.5 created databases are fine,
while those created with 10.4 say:

'SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_UPDATE_STATISTICS' is not recognized as a function or
procedure.

So, is there an "upgrade" that I need to run against such older databases to
get 10.5 features such as this?  I couldn't find anything in the manuals,
but perhaps I missed something?

Thanks in advance,
Guy