TK, did you work on the issues with Sun Support? Or did you just rely on free resources on mailing list? Thanks. Peter

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:51 PM, T K <sanokistoka@yahoo.com> wrote:
Unfortunately, because of the unexpected growth of some tables with dead rows - due in part to unresolved bugs 691, 4054, 4055 (and even resolved ones like 4050 which we do not benefit from, i.e. we are still seeing unexpected table growth with concurrent updates) - which are hitting us very hard (e.g. estimated query costs growing into the hundreds of thousands and some in the 20+ million within days with just a dozen live rows in those tables, even when after creating otherwise-unnecessary indices for direct access), plus other issues where the compress table stored proc isn't reclaiming the dead space unless we really bring the application server down, we have to abandon Derby, and I just wanted to thank you all for your support.

Regards

TK