db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Charlie Hubbard <charlie.hubb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tool to sync to derby databases?
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 02:19:26 GMT
It's not an easy problem.  I just finished writing a project to do this
exact thing between AIR clients and a server.  But, the good news is that
you don't have to implement this from scratch in Java.  Much easier.

http://replicator.daffodilsw.com/
http://sync4j.sourceforge.net/web/release/0.1/main.php?main=configuration.html
http://symmetricds.codehaus.org/

That should get you started.