db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Bruno <andrew.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Troubleshooting
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 00:44:45 GMT
Hi Javaid,

Its a little difficult to understand the problem.

if I understand correctly, are you asking whether the application you are
running requires Java?

Its possible that Java/JRE was embedded in the management app or was an
external app, and was removed, or your %PATH% no longer has Java/bin??

Can you provide more info?

Cheers
Andrew