db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Tina Harris <t...@marakana.com>
Subject About Apache Derby suggestion
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 13:03:41 GMT
Hi My is Tina Harris. I manage
http://www.Marakana.com<http://www.marakana.com/>- an open source
training website. I was searching for similar sites when I
came across Apache Derby.

During my search, I found your page at http://db.apache.org. From all the
pages I found related to that subject, yours is definitely one of the most
comprehensive. I just loved your community section, your high quality
content and informative articles. Congratulations for all the good work!

I am contacting you because I assume that a good number of your visitors are
professionals who might be interested in investing in their skills and
raising their professional capabilities by engaging in one of our
specialized training events.

Marakana has long been helping IT professionals get better at what they do
by providing an extensive range of training services, delivering superior
customer experience to some of the largest corporations in the world and to
the people building some of the most visited websites on the Internet. Our
website presents informative videos and tutorials of many platforms and
technologies like Java, Apache, Android and much more.

I feel that we can be a valuable resource for your page visitors, and I
would be delighted if you could place a link to http://www.marakana.com
<http://www.marakana.com/> on your site. Considering the relevancy and high
quality shown in your website, the link placement would be highly
appreciated.

Please let me know your thoughts and feel free to contact me via email at
tina@marakana.com. My sincere compliments for the work you've been doing
with your page; I really appreciate your time and consideration, and I
believe that your users will as well.

Cheers,
Tina Harris

Tina Harris, Community Outreach Manager, Marakana
415-647-7000 direct
Open Source Training