db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Javaid Culasy" <Javaid.Cul...@kcom.com>
Subject Troubleshooting
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:07:55 GMT
Hi,

I have a management application which uses embedded Derby database. It
has been working well until now. Now when we start the Application it
hangs when initialising the Database. When I look in the control panel
add or remove program window it dose not show me any "Java" programs.
Dose Derby Database need java before it works and in the derby.log file
most of the says "unknown" I would much appreciate some one help.

Javaid Culasy

Senior Customer Service Engineer

KCOM Gruop

Technology House

Maylands Avenue

Hemel Hempstead

Herts

HP2 7DF

The content of this email and any attachment is private and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
copying or forwarding of this email and/or its attachments is
unauthorised. If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender by email and delete this message and any attachments immediately.
Nothing in this email shall bind the Company or any of its subsidiaries
or businesses in any contract or obligation, unless we have specifically
agreed to be bound.

KCOM Group PLC is a public limited company incorporated in England and
Wales, company number 02150618 and whose registered office is at 37 Carr
Lane, Hull, HU1 3RE.

118288 - KCOM UK Directory Enquiries. Calls will cost no more than 49p
connection + 14p per minute including VAT from a KC or BT landline. Call
charges from mobiles and other networks may vary. If you are calling
from a mobile you will now receive your requested number via text
message. You will not be charged for the text message.