db-derby-user mailing list archives

From s...@twinix.com
Subject How do i start my executable jar file without having to open netbeans?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:14:01 GMT
See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=99925 Posted on behalf of a User

My application is a database desktop application. The jar file works fine if i connect the
database from Services from netbeans. I want to be able to open the jar file without opening
netbeans and doing all that. I can start the derby network server from command line and it
is giving the message:
Security manager installed using the Basic server security policy.
Apache Derby Network Server - 10.4.2.1 - (706043) started and ready to accept connections
on port 1527 at 2009-09-10 08:52:00.296 GMT

But i still don't know what to do after that. How do i make the database application executable?!
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.