db-derby-user mailing list archives

From jstrunk <jstr...@stny.rr.com>
Subject Re: SQLException: Syntax error: Encountered "<EOF>" at line 1, column 19.
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:06:10 GMT

I was coding "create procedure show_suppliers ...." and the error went away
when I changed it to
"create procedure show_suppliers() ....". Does that make sense? There are no
parms on the method but I saw the parens in a syntax diagram and thought
they might be required anyway.

The sample code I am using seems to be full of errors which makes it very
hard to learn from.
Does anyone have working sample programs that use JBDC and to create, store,
and run a SQLJ stored procedure?