db-derby-user mailing list archives

From jstrunk <jstr...@stny.rr.com>
Subject SQLException: Syntax error: Encountered "<EOF>" at line 1, column 19.
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 22:12:39 GMT

I am using Eclipse 3.5.0 with Derby 10.5.3.0 (not the Derby Plugin). I
created an SQLJ stored procedure and stored it. When I try to execute it I
get SQLException: Syntax error: Encountered "<EOF>" at line 1, column 19.

That is the only error information I get. How can I get a listing of what
SQL thinks the procedure looks like up to the point where the error occurs?