db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Inquistiva <marjon.roodz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no Exception but no data either when using DerbyClient from jboss5
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:20:04 GMT

Apparently I didn't save something right because a bit later the derby-ds.xml
had the old username and password in it again.
And then there were some issues with creating the same database from another
location, which somehow left me with a new connection with empty tables.
After rummaging around and cleaning up a bit, it all works!
:clap: