db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Inquistiva <marjon.roodz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no Exception but no data either when using DerbyClient from jboss5
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:47:30 GMT

I found that when I access the database throught the Client driver (using IJ
and jdbc:derby://locahost..etc) and I also specify the user and password I
specify in the derby-ds.xml, I get the same result. Apparently I should use
app instead. Then it works from IJ, but still the same result from the jboss
application.