db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Inquistiva <marjon.roodz...@gmail.com>
Subject no Exception but no data either when using DerbyClient from jboss5
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:07:58 GMT

I have been trying to set up petstore2.0 in jboss.
I have set up the Derby database using the petstore.sql and this works fine.
I can start the Network Server and I can reach it as a client through IJ. I
can even run the same sql as which is used in the petstore application and I
get the data I need.

However now I have my petstore application running in Jboss, the first page
that results in a database query does not show any results. There are no
errors in the logging of the application. The derby.log remains virtually
empty. I am not even sure that the DerbyClient configured is actually used
(should any logging from the DerbyClient find its way into derby.log? Can I
make the logging more verbose?)

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25423942/derby.log derby.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25423942/derby-ds.xml derby-ds.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25423942/server.log server.log