Kristan,

I will try running with the embedded driver (not sure I can easily, but I think I can).  Because I'm in Tokyo, I'm a bit out of sync time-wise with North America.  It's midnight here (10:00am in Chicago).  So, I'll try it when I get into work tomorrow.  It'll probably be "tonight" for you, or the wee hours of the morning before I post results.

Thanks for bearing with me on this (everyone).

-Brett