db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: problem: column values in database are not saved
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 01:33:22 GMT
anna_a <frida.harrysson@gmail.com> writes:

> has data type decimal and precision 3. If i for example want to change a
> value from 1 to 0.5 I type in 0.5 and then press the "commit
> record(s)"button. So far so good, it looks like everything's been saved like

Anna, it seems as if you are seeing this from an application or IDE,
since Derby doesn't have GUI buttons.

I think you will need to provide some more information before we can
help you.

Derby does allow you to trace the SQL being executed, though, cf.
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.5/ref/rrefproper43517.html

Dag