db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Chan <stanley1...@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject Embedded Deryby Problem
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 03:08:06 GMT
I created an embedded JavaDB by NetBeans by
jdbc:derby:mydb in Windows XP Pro.

It works well BOTH in Netbeans and my JDK6 Swing application by TopLink.

However, when I moved the database to Mac OS 10.5, the database can be opened by NetBeans
IDE, yet my application can run but CANNOT connect to the database.

When the application runs to the point at JpaController class created, the following exception:

Exception [TOPLINK-4002] (Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2.0.1 (Build b09d-fcs (12/06/2007))):
oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.DatabaseException Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException:
Failed to start database 'mydb', see the next exception for details. Error Code: 4000

What's wrong? Mac problem? Netbeans problem? JDBC problem? How can I solve?

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/
了解更多!