db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Wooldridge <brett.wooldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 10.5.1.1 regression
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:49:09 GMT
Kristan,
I will try running with the embedded driver (not sure I can easily, but I
think I can).  Because I'm in Tokyo, I'm a bit out of sync time-wise with
North America.  It's midnight here (10:00am in Chicago).  So, I'll try it
when I get into work tomorrow.  It'll probably be "tonight" for you, or the
wee hours of the morning before I post results.

Thanks for bearing with me on this (everyone).

-Brett